What is European Communications about?
European Communications serves senior managers of network operators and their suppliers with news, exclusive interviews and insightful features in print, online and across social media.
Comprising a quarterly magazine, a website and a dedicated Twitter feed (@eurocomms), European Communications covers the latest developments in the telco strategy, such as partnering with digital players, improving customer experience and exploiting new growth areas of M2M, Big Data and fibre broadband.
European Communications is fully independent and 100 percent editorially led.
European Communications also runs a range of bespoke seminars for the telecoms community. These half-day events bring together operators, vendors, analysts and other interested third parties to discuss best practice of the industry's hot topics.
Who reads European Communications?
C-suite executives and senior managers of network operators and their suppliers read European Communications to keep up to date with the latest news and key industry trends affecting their businesses and the industry.
Who advertises in European Communications?
European Communications advertisers include:
Advertiser Case Study
To promote the whitepaper, Data centre without Walls, across various forms of media, whilst also collecting registrant’s data.
- MPU advertisement for Data centre without Walls whitepaper on www.eurocommsfor a period of one month
- Whitepaper hosting on the European Communications daily E newsletter for a 3 month period with a bespoke registration page to collect registration data
- Newsletter with sponsored section delivered to 21,000 recipients daily (105,000 hits per week)
- 70 registrations delivered as of 6/7/12 including name, company, and email address (running until 6/9/12)
- Website viewed by 14,456 unique visitors 6 June- 5 July
- Advert clicked on 509 times over the campaign
- 3% click rate