InternetRetailing Media Services Ltd. is the market-leading media company for ecommerce and multichannel retailers in the UK, EU and beyond.
Working across four recognisable industry brands (InternetRetailing, eDelivery, eSeller & Tamebay), we specialise in generating original and engaging long-form content which provides insight into the dynamic world of multichannel and online retail. Readers of our content range from senior-level professionals in world-renowned companies to those just starting out with their own online marketplace business. We also use our platform as a renowned provider of expert-based editorial to provide innovative advertising solutions to our global clientele.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Marketing Executive to join the InternetRetailing Media Services team.
Role and Responsibilities
The Marketing Executive role will cover a diverse range of marketing activities, including;
- Creating, managing and tracking email campaigns and newsletters
- Analysis of and reporting on email effectiveness with the ultimate aim of improving email performance
- Managing the marketing schedule to ensure coverage of all products in the portfolio to contracted standards
- Contributing to website content, specifically in the creation of non-editorial content e.g. download pages, internal advertising, marketing
- Liaising with clients to ensure satisfaction on leads generated and number of downloads/registrations, as well as quality of marketing
- Promoting content through social media marketing campaigns, including PPC marketing, and monitoring performance, working always with the Standard Operating Procedures, Brand Guidelines and Editorial Positioning for each brand
- Ensuring databases are updated, functioning and driving automated email processes within standard operation procedures.
- Supporting organic traffic generation through SEO keyword research and implementation performed under guidance of Content Manager
- Support the building of partnerships with trade events and bodies to expand brand awareness
- Competitor analysis - keeping track of the marketing activities and initiatives of intelligence-providers and retail industry resources
- Plan, co-ordinate, administer and manage the team's effective presence at a range of industry events, conferences and engagements"
Please see the full job description for more details.
The Successful Applicant
The following skills are essential;
- Excellent grammar and an ability to write straight-forward, austere yet appealing copy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google’s App Suite
The following skills are desirable;
- Experience working with email marketing systems and email service provider(s)
- Experience working with CMS such as Wordpress
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and PPC advertising
- Knowledge of and experience working with SEO
- Design and creative skills - the ability to work with Photoshop or other graphical tools
- You will preferably have a degree in business, marketing, media, or related subjects
The salary is up to £24,000 per annum depending on experience and skills, plus an exciting benefits package.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. The subject of the email needs to clearly state the job title of the vacancy. Please highlight why you think you are the ideal candidate for this role.